A vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive sits next to the historic Bread of Life Church, which is North Dakota’s oldest remaining church, completed in 1881.
Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) was established in 1872 as a military post and supply depot to ensure expansion of the Northern Pacific Railroad. It contains the oldest remaining building in Bismarck, along with the historic Bread of Life Church, which was completed in 1881; and a vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive that was donated to the site in 1955.
Camp Hancock also housed the U.S. Weather Bureau until 1940.
Woodmansee’s Office Supply Store...
The historic Woodmansee Building was built in 1899 as the first home to long-time...
GALLERYFire South of Bismarck (4/13/2015)
Submit your own to email@example.com.
Denny’s, located at at 405 S 7th Street in Bismarck, originally opened as a Village Inn...
American Bank Center Building
One of several locations for American Bank Center in Bismarck, North Dakota. This building...
Simle Middle School / Junior High
Opened in 1962, Simle Middle School is the oldest remaining middle school in Bismarck....
Interstate Office Building
This building, located on Interstate Avenue, recently became home to Hansen’s Menswear, amongst other...